$35.00 – $41.00
Australian Made alternative to Bungee luggage straps by Andy Strapz
Safer, stronger, stretch straps. Price per pair
- Many times stronger than occy straps.
- Two inch wide elastic luggage straps.
- Heavy duty hook ‘n’ loop fastener for a strong, safe join.
- Fast, safe, amazingly strong and simple to use.
- Closes on top of the load.
- Easier to use.
- Won’t cut in or roll off.
- Adjust length by wrapping a couple of times.
- Proven over hundreds of thousands of kilometres.
- Use them anywhere you’d use a bungee cord or bit of rope.
How to choose the right size:
Place the item where you want it (usually on the rack) and measure around it rack and all. This is the size you need as the stretch in the strapz provides the overlap. If you plan to use any of the methods seen above the same applies. Remember, the stretch in the strap provides the overlap.
When you get your Strapz try different methods of use to get flexibility in relation to the lengths. Wrap around a bar of similar to shorten.
Remember you can’t make them longer but you can make them shorter.